Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tony's Pizza

I guess about twenty years ago I was working in the graphics department of a company named "Ideas" (same building where I work now).

I had won a football pool, not the big prize just $50. Rich, a sales person for the company, had a name for everyone that he made up and he'd even introduce his clients to us using those names.
Mine was Tony, after Tony in the movie "Goodfellows" go figure....

Anyway he kept bugging me to buy everyone Pizza with the fifty bucks. So we thought up this gag.



Inside we bought a small frozen pizza and I chopped a bite out of it. We double sticked taped the pizza inside center. Note, its a large pizza box.

When we gave it to him, one of his clients was watching (his clients knew he was nuts, but he was one of the best sales people non-the-less). When he opened it my boss snapped a shot, getting his clients reaction as well. Her mouth dropped to the floor. I don't have that picture,

No comments:

Post a Comment