Sunday, March 14, 2010

A few things...

Being the only cad person at work, my work load is increasing.

I've become quite dissatisfied with the apartment and management where I have lived for many years. Raccoons living in the attic and bug infestation this past year. Though I have a house in Florida and will be moving things I consider "storage" items there to lighten my load here, I don't know what to do about my five cats as I intend to move out of this apartment complex this year. No other apartment is going to allow that many cats, though renting a house might be an option, paying rent is getting old when I can probably buy for less.

But I don't know where existence is taking me.

Was looking for some old community musical theater cast pictures and instead found some poems I wrote many years ago and had forgotten. Reading them and reflecting on my past since after I had written them.... Hmmm..... interesting how what I wrote so long ago, to some degree has happened.

I think maybe I'll post some of them and there was a screen test I wrote that Ive been wanting to find and post. and now that I have found it...

No comments:

Post a Comment